Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kargal [70 UD Warlock]

2 posters

Go down

Kargal [70 UD Warlock] Empty Kargal [70 UD Warlock]

Post  Kargal Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:58 am

1. CURRENT CHARACTER INFORMATION

- NAME: Kargal
- RACE: UD
- CLASS: Warlock
- ARMORY LINK: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kargal
My gear is full epic I will try to leave the game with my pve Gear to show you,but if it does'nt work please tell me IG to show you.
- DAYS PLAYED: 117 days on this character
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION

- NAME: Matthieu
- COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: France

3. RAIDING EXPERIENCE

- CLASSIC: BWL Clean AQ20 Clean

- THE BURNING CRUSADE:
SSC,TK,Maghte,Gruul,BT 4th boss with ghosts, Hyjal Archimonde not killed.
- WOTLK (If applicable):
Not in Beta test so nothing for the moment

4. LIST THE PREVIOUS GUILDS WHERE YOU BUILT THIS EXPERIENCE
-Unit on Archimonde at the beginning (BWL without Nefarian, I killed him many times after with old friends)

-Eternum on Illidan (Archimonde not down and 4th BT)

-Waiting for a good WOTLK team

5. LIST ANY OTHER CHARACTERS YOU HAVE/ HAVE PLAYED
- Paladin (Human 70), Rogue 62 (Night Elf)

-Warrior 70 (UD)

6. RESISTANCE GEAR (If applicable)

I don't have really this kind of gear but if some is needed I can farm.

7. DO YOU HAVE:
- MIC: Yes
- VENTRILO: of course
- RELIABLE CONNECTION: Yes
- GOOD PC: Yes

8. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN COHESION
-I don't really know your guild right now, but I'm searching for a good team to play in Wotlk, I really want to play with clever guys who aren't affraid to wipe on new boss.

I regreat to don't have killed for exemple Archimonde before the last patch, so I just want to progress in Knowledge of my character and Kill all the new boss before the current nerf patchs.

9. WHAT YOU CAN OFFER THE GUILD/ ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR APPLICATION
-I'm someone with a great sense of devotion and I like the fighting spirit behind my computer when the Raid has begun.

I always came in Raid with all my stuff clean and all materials needed and the spec needed by my class leader or Raid leader.

I'm not affraid to do some farming for the guild (if we need to gear our MT's I'm your man !!)

I knew the time who we had to go to UBRS and pick a lot of fire potions to kill Ragnaros...

To finish my application, I just want to tell you that I'm someone who know the Warlock since the beginning and I love this class, I'm really exited to see how the game will change with new talent trees and the evolution of the countains.

So don't Hesitate I'm your MAN !!! ^^

Best Regards,

Kargal.

Kargal

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Kargal [70 UD Warlock] Empty Re: Kargal [70 UD Warlock]

Post  Belicus Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:10 am

Good background of experience, follows the template well and seems to have the appropriate attitude for the guild, the armory has your pvp gear at the moment although you have the T5 gloves equipped.
/w me in game for pve gear check,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down