Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application

2 posters

Go down

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post  Lilnicky Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:48 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Lilnicky
- Race: Undead
- Class: Warlock
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Lilnicky (Im currently trying out a new spec to try since i have low hit i think it will be more effective than destro, as destro spec i have 28% crit and a bit more dmg, but i will change spec to whatever you think is most suitable, im not pro on locks (yet) )
- Days Played: 30d 22h (78 days on my main (Maxum))

2. Your Info
- Name: Dean

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?
Im currently in a guild called <Voidsettlers> i have just joined this guild (im not a guildhopper) but from what i have seen they dont show any skill or have much raiding exp, i would like to join a guild where i dont have to struggle in lower instances like ssc/tk.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:
Well I havent been in a raiding guild with my warlock, i have just been to kara/gruul/mag and a little bit of ssc/tk, but on my main (maxum - prot warrior) i have farmed ssc/tk (inc vashj and kael) and 5/5 mh and 5/9 bt.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?
Im looking to join an ssc/tk guild with my warlock for some fun before wotlk, i want to get some raiding exp with my warlock as i am considering making it my new main char in wotlk, and from what i see from your recruitment message and from one of the members i was talkign to you have alot of raiding exp and i think will be a very nice guild for me to achieve what i want to achieve. My goal in wow WAS to clear BT on my warrior to kill illidan with my guild (which i was officer/warrior class leader) but since our guild disbanded and there arent any guilds looking for a prot warr i decided to m ake my lock my next objective, now my only objective it to get "Hand of A'dal title for my lock Very Happy

6. What can you offer us?
I can offer you alot of skill and dedication to raiding, i will always be prepared with consumabals for raids and i have alot of exp. I will also bring high dps.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post?
Yes those times are perfect for me, those are the times of my old guild, and similar days too.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
I have killed all bosses in SSC/TK many many times on my warrior, but i have only raided lurker/leo/void/solarian on my lock. As i said earlier i also have mh/bt exp with my warrior.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
I dont have any resistance gear atm but if really needed i can craft some fire res gear with tailoring.

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yep
- Can you use that mic?: I can indeed
- Ventrilo: Ofc
- Good Connection: Very reliable so far
- Good PC: PC isnt the best Razz but i never dc and have minimal lag.

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:
My favourite spec is fire destro/demon sac (0/21/40) with this spec i have managed to max my dps at around 1.8k and average of around 1-1.2k not raid buffed. But atm im trying a new spec (36/4/21) since my hit isnt capped yet and i "think" this will be the most effective for that, but i can very easily change to whatever suited the guild best.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
Well first of all i have quite alot of raiding exp and play time, and i am a skilled player and always prepared. I will always try to make myself better and be the best, and i will always take advice from people that know better than me. And i think the most important thing is that i always listen to people, and i have a good sense of humour too. Thanks for taking time on reading my app, hope to hear from you soon. Very Happy
Lilnicky
Lilnicky

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post  Spinbleed Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 pm

Great application, we highly appreciate this!

All I can say is, welcome aboard mate!

Contact me ingame for your trial period.

Application is Accepted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gole.
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net