Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warlock apply

2 posters

Go down

warlock apply Empty warlock apply

Post  doomhands Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:55 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Doomhands
- Race: Undead
- Class: warlock
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Doomhands
- Days Played: 1 year

2. Your Info
- Name:

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? all disbanded

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: wake of death , they were good it got disbanded because the guild is falling apart

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? because u need a warlock hehe my goals in wow are to raid and have fun while getting the best gears

6. What can you offer us? exp member active everyday

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) yes im able to meet the raid times

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? im full exp in (kara magtheridons lair gruuls lair za tk ssc ) i have done BT and MH on my alt in us realms

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: no
- Can you use that mic?:
- Ventrilo: yes
- Good Connection: yes
- Good PC: yes

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: im demon speccd just wanna try the demon form i seem to like it ,but if i have to respecc it shoud be no probs for me

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)

doomhands

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

warlock apply Empty Re: warlock apply

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Lazy app, the gear looks fine and the exp seems fine, but there is no link to your previous characters so for all i know its untrue.
/w me in game for a far more indepth discussion,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down