Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Apply

Go down

Warlock Apply Empty Warlock Apply

Post  Shadewar Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:42 am

Character Info
- Name: Shadewarp
- Race: Orc
- Class: Warlock
- Armory Link: .I Have 1337 buffed with fel armor just so you know :p

- Days Played: 30

2. Your Info
- Name: Mikkel

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?: Well i have been on this server for 2dyas so i havent been in no guild yet Shocked I was on bronzebeard before, on bronzebeard was i in Glory and Epic effect.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: Glory, Epic effect: Ssc, Za, Kara, Mgt.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?: Well my goals in wow is: To get better gear all the time, Get new friends, And be one of the Best in the game xD pirat

6. What can you offer us?: Alot of Dmg, Humor, Smart tactics, Bee one of the Active guild members on the site etc, and a Smart brain Suspect

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday): Yes, im propaly online everyday. and im also able too meet the raiding times Wink

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?: Hydross and Lurker, Havent tryied tk yet,.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yes
- Can you use that mic?: Yeah
- Ventrilo: Yeah
- Good Connection: Yes.
- Good PC: Ohh, You never seen an pc like that! Its an Monster! :p

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU) No dont think so.

Remember that a good application always have a good chance to be accepted. Totally depends on how well u describe your dedication and motivation within the game as well as how far you are willing to go!

Shadewar

Back to top Go down

Warlock Apply Empty Re: Warlock Apply

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:58 am

14 is very young, i've spoken to you in game and you seem to prefer demonology and lack any real exp playin destruction (or any other talent tree) at raid level, sorry but the application is Declined,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down