Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zones, prot paladin.

Go down

Zones, prot paladin. Empty Zones, prot paladin.

Post  Zones Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:20 am

Hello guys, here is my application Smile

1. Character Info
- Name: Zonés
- Race: Blood elf, male (wna be female!)
- Class: Paladin
- Armory Link:
- Days Played: on paladin, 30 days. all in all 100 days, got several other t6 characters.

2. Your Info
- Name: Nikolaj Nielsen.

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? Havent been in any guilds at all with my paladin, went to sollar since my mage was there, just joined as alt status.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: Have Killed 4 bosses in sunwell with my mage, but cba'ed playing hardcore with him and went to paladin instead.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? Get some great exp, cant say no gear, but that too :> some good friendships with u hopefully.

6. What can you offer us? A great protection paladin, up for most raids, Able to raidlead/use ventrilo and talk.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) Can be on all of what i know.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? killed em all in each instances.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this). aint got anything, YET
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: yeap.
- Can you use that mic?: yeap.
- Ventrilo: yeap.
- Good Connection: yeap.
- Good PC: yeap. Wink

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Am 0/47/14, only prot specc u can be. :>

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU) Well, can also join in ur raids with my mage if that helps, :> Hope to see you all soon!

Zones

Back to top Go down

Zones, prot paladin. Empty Re: Zones, prot paladin.

Post  Spinbleed Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Greetings,

looks great and everything, but sorry to say we got a badges/t6/t5 mixed geared prot pally just after u applied, so we're kinda full on tanks in overall now.

With that said,

sorry but we simply dont have the space now.

Application is Declined.

Thank you for your interest and goodluck finding another guild.

Best regards,

Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down