Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oaa- holy paladin

Go down

oaa- holy paladin Empty oaa- holy paladin

Post  oaa Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:53 am

1. Character Info
- Name: Oaa
- Race: Blood elf
- Class: Paladin
- Armory Link: No need, Since I am in retri gear/specc atm. But spinbleed have seen my holy gear and told me to go and make an application.
- Days Played: 44 days on this char.

2. Your Info
- Name: Joel

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? I'm not in a guild atm.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: I migrated just recently here to play with some friends and my brother, So there is not really a point of me writing my guilds. But if you want just post that in the reply or whisper me ingame and i'll tell you Wink

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?

Well since the expension is really close now I dont see a point of trying to go progress. I rather have some fun now in the end. Meet new friends and find a new home to spend my lvling days and maybe raid with in wrath of the lich king.

6. What can you offer us?

I can offer you a skilled paladin that knows his class. I never complain about other guild members(no whine etc). I bring flasks/elixirs and even some well fed if its needed so boost my healing/mp5 etc.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)

Actually your raiding time fits me really great. I will be able to join every raid IF i dont have any extra ordinary homework(wich i wont, But can happen;>).

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? I've killed all bosses. As holy only. But the guild did speedrun through ssc/tk/mh/bt so I did not get so much loot. Got like ring and legs. Damn DKP system eh? But im not playin' world of warcraft for the epix, I play to meet new bosses and to have fun.. loot is bonus.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire: x
- Arcane: x
- Frost: x
- Nature: x
- Shadow: x

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yes
- Can you use that mic?: Yes
- Ventrilo: Yes. 2.3 atm
- Good Connection: yes
- Good PC: Yes, AoC almost lagg free :O:O:O:O at least a solid computer.

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Specced retri in a hurry ;> to have some fun. I'll respecc if I get accepted!

Take care

oaa

Back to top Go down

oaa- holy paladin Empty Re: oaa- holy paladin

Post  Spinbleed Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 am

Greetings,

Seems like a really nice guy, I like him already Smile
Althought I'm kinda suspicious about him needing on t5 loot and turning them into retri, and that's not really what we want.

Anyways, good application, nice holy gear as well (contains some MH/BT pieces and if I remember it correct it's over 2k healing)

Application is Accepted.

/w me ingame for your trial period.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30