Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy paladin

Go down

Holy paladin Empty Holy paladin

Post  dolphine Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Dolphine
- Race: Blood elf
- Class: Paladin
- Armory Link: (think i was retri at this moment
- Days Played: 27 days and 90 on old main.

2. Your Info
- Name: Gustav

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? i am not in a guild at the moment because some trouble with saying i was on a long vacation so got kicked from it:(

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: i have been in Vanquiz, The united darkforces and fable. i have done 3/4 tk and 4/5 MH and full ssc

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? i love raiding and wanna do it again been 2 week with not 1 raid now so. and i wanna be ready for wrath..

6. What can you offer us? A hard working pro Pala healer that always will be happy and work for better gear.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) monday can be a little hard sometimes but else no

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? have killed 3/4 in tk and cleared Ssc

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: yes
- Can you use that mic?: yes
- Ventrilo: yes
- Good Connection: really good yes
- Good PC: really good yes

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: I am holy when i raid because i like to be an importent person in the raid and then it's really fun. otherwise i am retri when i am pvping.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU) I am a hard working wow player that love raiding. I am always prepared for a raid with pots and reagent and so on. I think skills is more importent than gear so i also mean if u are having fun in are raid u play better and make other do the same. ( a little detail before the patch i had 2,1k healing and now i got 1150 so in the armory link i am retri but u can always /w for a new link or gear check

dolphine

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin Empty Re: Holy paladin

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Exp seems fine, if you see me online /w me for gear check. Trial accepted pending gear varification,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down