Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Hunter in the Universe (and suburbs) applying!

Go down

The Best Hunter in the Universe (and suburbs) applying! Empty The Best Hunter in the Universe (and suburbs) applying!

Post  Mantikor Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:48 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Mantikore
- Race: Blood Elf (belf, for friends! ^^)
- Class: Hunter (Huntard, again, just for friends!)
- Armory Link:
- Days Played: 20 days, 2 hours, 53 minutes and 24 seconds! Very Happy

2. Your Info
- Name: Pedro

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?
My current guild is Vikings. I like them a lot, but they want to remain a Karazhan-raiding guild and I want to progress into other raids. The guild is maily composed of BOCTOK alts and therefore, the guild leaders have little time to organize raids into other places than Karazhan.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:
I am quite loyal to my mates, so Vikings has been the only guild I've had in Magtheridon...

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?
Tbh, I'd like to join a more ambitious guild, and from what I have seen so far, I strongly believe that I will fit in nicely in here! Very Happy
On terms of personal goals, I'd like to take my hunter to 4500+ DPS on WOTLK with the proper gear and talent spec.

6. What can you offer us?
A very skilled PvE BM Hunter with full exp on Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon and Serpentshrine Cavern, plus 3/4 on The Eye and 2/5 Hyjal Summit. Honestly I have never killed a boss on Black Temple and no experience in Sunwell Plateau (meaning I never raided it - Trash Farms don't count right? Razz).
Besides, I'm very keen on helping other guild members and I also like responsabilities and challenges, so bring it on! Very Happy
Ah, yes... I also am LW so I can throw in some Drums of Battle!!! ^^

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)
I play about 8 hours a day, mainly 11:00-14:00 and 15:00-21:00 server time, during the week (yes I play at work, lucky me!). I can play until 23:00+ on Wednesdays, but no other week day. Also, I play Saturdays and Sundays, mostly in the morning (10:00-14:00 server time).

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
SSC: I've killed them all, altough on Magtheridon Server I've never killed Hydross. No Resistance gear yet...
TK: All but Kae'Thas (he's a mean motherf***er and I really hate the Pyroblast + Shock Barrier combo :@)

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:
As said above, no res gear on this char... yet! Razz

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yep!
- Can you use that mic?: -.- Do you mean, can I speak english? LOL! Yes I can! Very Happy
- Ventrilo: Check!
- Good Connection: 24Mbps cable connection... Yeah, it's good! Razz
- Good PC: Does a Pentium 3.4GHz Dual Core with 2Gb RAM and a 256Mb Video card qualify as good PC? ^^

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:
Beast Mastery, because I'm PvE and its the best specc imho. Check the armory and look at my talents. I'll explain each and every decision, so feel free to ask me anything you like.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
Well, if you're looking for mature, dedicated and skilled people to help take the guild to higher levels on WOTLK, then I'm your huntard. Count me in to do MASSIVE DPS and skilled CC and also to help in several other ways. I'm sure that if I join in, the GM will soon be considering me for CL! (sorry to the current one! Razz)

Mantikor

Back to top Go down

The Best Hunter in the Universe (and suburbs) applying! Empty Re: The Best Hunter in the Universe (and suburbs) applying!

Post  Belicus Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:57 pm

Exp is sound, ive looked at the gear and its more than adequate for what we're starting with, we need a decent huntard too, application accepted,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down