Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply from hunter

2 posters

Go down

apply from hunter Empty apply from hunter

Post  Droske Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:57 am

1. Character Info
- Name: Droske
- Race: tauren
- Class: hunter
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Droske
- Days Played: 71 days

2. Your Info
- Name: Dros

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? The reason is that my guild, where I am a General is not doing anything else than Karazahn and ZA, i wanne try more raids and want more progress.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: The Flying Dutchmen and a lowbie leveling guild that I can't remember the name.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? My goals in Wow are simple,I want to progress raiding at higher level at a nice guild.

6. What can you offer us?
I can offer you a good geared hunter and a social player, always able to help someone out.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)
The raiding times and days are perfect for me.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
I have very low exp in T5 instances, but in Karazahn and ZA i have enough exp, the reason for the low exp in ssc and tk is that my former guild was not that big.
9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: y
- Can you use that mic?: y
- Ventrilo: no, but i can download that.
- Good Connection: great connection
- Good PC: only few months old

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: atm mms so pvp spec, but that is just for fun, when I join a raid guild I will respec the most used BM spec ofcourse, because that makes more damage in instances.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
The Hunter is my first char, and has the Naaru title, almost every where in Outlands I am exhalted and have skinning and lw on 375.
I am leveling a warrior atm he is lvl 66.

For more info you can whisper me ingame or send me an email.
Thanks for your time.

greetings

Droske

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

apply from hunter Empty Re: apply from hunter

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:54 am

Your gear is good enough, the exp is lacking alot which worries me as Karazhan and ZA cant really prepare you for SSC and TK. There are just too many hunters out there that have the exp and the gear so im affraid that the application is Declined, gl for the future,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down