Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gizzli - BM hunter

2 posters

Go down

Gizzli - BM hunter Empty Gizzli - BM hunter

Post  Gizzli Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:26 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Gizzli
- Race: Tauren
- Class: Hunter
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Gizzli
- Days Played: Too Many (41)

2. Your Info
- Name: Gísli Gunnarsson

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? Crusader Legion, i wanna join u guys

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: Idiotic Vicoty[chromaggus] and crusader legion

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? my goals are to be able to raid some nice tough and challenging lvl 70 raids b4 wotlk comes out..

6. What can you offer us? a dude from an icecube.... if that aint enough then i hear your lookin for one hunter Razz

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) yes

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? i am trying to join you guys to get that experience,

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: yes
- Can you use that mic?: yes
- Ventrilo: yes
- Good Connection: 100mb ftw
- Good PC: allright yes

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: BM cuz basivly its the best raiding one

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU) its always fun to have someone from a nice country, also if you like a bit of humor then im your guy! Razz i can be mature but i can also be an idiot if i want to Very Happy

Gizzli

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Gizzli - BM hunter Empty Re: Gizzli - BM hunter

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Gear just doesnt cut it im afraid, stats are too low, green gems, missing enchants etc etc. We're also lookin for people who have at least a decent raiding background and a few runs through T4 just isnt gonna cut it. We're only recruiting players that are a little more mature than you and by saying this i dont mean that your a bad player, but in my experience younger players tend to be very flakey with their gaming habits and they should be they're young. Sorry, but the application is Declined,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down