Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] 70 rogue - distinction

2 posters

Go down

[Application] 70 rogue - distinction Empty [Application] 70 rogue - distinction

Post  distinction Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:37 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Distinction (rl name: christian)
- Race: Undead
- Class: Rogue
- Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Distinction
- Days Played: 40 days

2. Your Info
- Name: Christian

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?

I currently don't have a guild. The last guild i was in was called teamZero. I didn't really leave, but the guild disbanded unfortunately.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:

Right after i hit 60 3 years ago i started raiding molten core as a tank. The guild was called massive and was stationed on stormreaver EU. It was one of the finest european guilds back then. I played in it from lucifron upto kel'thuzad. Was raiding almost every single day, 7 days a week for 6/7 hours. In TBC i was in teamZero playing as a rogue. Cleared MH/BT and 3 bosses in SWP upto the twin locks.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?

First of all i'm a big fan of the word "hardcore" I always give my A-game regardless of the type of activity.. WoW..school.. work..sports.. i always give my A-game and i like competition. So far from what i've seen it looks like cohesive has the same mindset like i do.

My goal in WoW:

1: To have _fun_ i'm always in a good mood and i try to enjoy everything i do.
2. To climb high in the PvE "competition" in WoTK. I always used to perform at a high level and i want to do so once again.

6. What can you offer us?

3 years of hardcore raiding experience, including knowledge about other classes, ofcourse outstanding knowledge of the rogue class and the game in general. I'm a fighter and i never give up until the job is done. I'm always focused and i always bring my A-game like i said previously. Besides i always try to get every single bit of advantage that helps a guild to progress further in WoW. For instance i leveled both enchanting and leatherworking in 2 days upto 375 just to keep progressing in swp (drums and some extra stats are always nice)

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)

Yes, however sometimes i need to work evenings on sundays. It's usually from 0900 upto 17:30 but it can vary sometimes.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?

Killed every single boss pre tbc (lucifron upto kel'thuzad) and killed every boss in TBC upto the twin warlocks in SWP.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire: Some epic rings and a cloak, nothing special.
-Frost: some epic parts from naxxramas and a necklace.
- Shadow: Capped with redeemed soul gear and the cloak from BT.

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yes
- Can you use that mic?: Sure
- Ventrilo: Yes
- Good Connection: Yes, it never goes down. And if it goes down it won't be a problem considering i'm a networking professional

- Good PC: Sure, tuned up dual core cpu with lots a memory and a nice nvidia 8x card.

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Combat, because subtlety isn't viable in PvE at all and mutilate simply doesn't close to combat (mainly because of AR and combat potency)

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
What a Face

I love to boost my e-peen! In order to maintain my quick response times in WoW i always practice with FPS game like cs, medal of honor and other fps games. I think this is one of the keys in order to show outstanding performance. Besides that i'm always prepared for raids and i'm always willing to help out a few friends.

I hope to be part of the team very soonish, you won't regret it! cheers!

distinction

Male Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : IT networking technology's
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

[Application] 70 rogue - distinction Empty Re: [Application] 70 rogue - distinction

Post  Spinbleed Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Great gear, availability and experience.

Give me a shout ingame.

Application Accepted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30