Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikutzz 70 Orc Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Mikutzz 70 Orc Rogue Empty Mikutzz 70 Orc Rogue

Post  Mikutz Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 am

1. Character Info
- Name: Mikutzz
- Race: Orc
- Class: Rogue
- Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Mikutzz
- Days Played: 46days

2. Your Info
- Name: Tarek

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? Xrealm (came from Draenor)

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: --Exp: pre tbc:everything including naxx 3 bosses Tbc:full:Kara,Za,Grull,Maggy,SSC,TK(including kael)

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? (I miss SSC and want to raid till wotlk)

6. What can you offer us? Engineer/Enchanter/Cooking/Fishing 375 and a good exp in raiding.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? Yes, just won't be able to come on fridays

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? everything

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yes
- Can you use that mic?: Not afraid to use it.
- Ventrilo: Yes
- Good Connection: Perfect
- Good PC: 50-90 fps

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Combat swords (best pve dps spec imo)

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
I also have 70 Mage, 70 Druid and a 67 Hunter(70 soon) good xp in raiding ssc and tk!

Mikutz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Mikutzz 70 Orc Rogue Empty Re: Mikutzz 70 Orc Rogue

Post  Ibook Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 am

Good application!

After have discussed this with officers, we came to the conclusion that you are: Accepted.

Please contact me ingame as soon as you feel free for the trial period. I'll be on Ibook

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ibook
Ibook
Ibook
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down