Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shaman app

Go down

shaman app Empty shaman app

Post  Toastjer Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 am

1. Character Info
- Name: toastjern
- Race: orc
- Class: shaman
- Armory Link:
- Link to my rogue if u want to take a look:
- Days Played: 21 days on this, and 260 days on my rogue

2. Your Info
- Name: Ole Christian

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? wake of death, the guild stopped with raiding so i left.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: on my shaman i have done lurker and leo in ssc, za and kara ofc. 2/6 sw on my rogue.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? I think u will have nice progress and hopefully ur a friendly guild. My goal atm is to get some more exp on my shaman and see more content.

6. What can you offer us? I can offer high attendance, will always come prepered with pots and stuff, and help out as much as i can.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) Can raid all days.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? Lurker and leo on shaman. Full on rogue ofc.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Yes
- Can you use that mic?: Yes
- Ventrilo: Yes
- Good Connection: Yes
- Good PC: YEs

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Resto, cuz im tired of dps:P

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)

Toastjer

Back to top Go down

shaman app Empty Re: shaman app

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 am

The gear is fine exp seems sound etc. However i'm concerned that this shaman may just be your alt, although we are in need of good resto shammys we are in need of active players and you will understand that we dont want to recruit people that have other guild committments to fulfil, either post a reply to this post or /w me ingame for a chat about it, look forward to hearing from you,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

shaman app Empty Re: shaman app

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 am

Spoken to ingame, Shaman is now his main character, Accepted
Belicus