Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shaman apply

Go down

shaman apply Empty shaman apply

Post  elingtoo Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:38 am

1. Character Info
- Name:elington
- Race:Orc
- Class:Shaman
- Armory Link:
- Days Played:22day

2. Your Info
- Name:kima

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?
my last guild skydrakes i changed my isp for give better conection and i had 2 week inactive so guild kicked me

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:
skydrakes only on this charecter on my warrior protefction i clear SSC TK MH and BT 7/9

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?
i need playing WOW i havent life i am hardcore player

6. What can you offer us?
The hardest question Tbh. I always have problems answering this question so i can say i love my guild all time and hard for me leave my guild :-S

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)

Yes

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
all boss done

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:0
- Arcane:0
- Frost:0
- Nature:0
- Shadow:0

10. Do you have:
- Mic:yes
- Can you use that mic?:Yes
- Ventrilo:Yes
- Good Connection:Yes

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:
i am in elemental Spec Atm and i love DPS more healing and tanking but i think ur guild need resto so i want join if guild give me some time i can make enchant and socket and craft some gear(my jobs is LW and engin) for resto specc i have so i list my sppec stats :

Elemental : 1k-1.1k if i change my gear on my haste gear i have 200haste and low crit on my crit gear i have 23% crit its dependent my group have SP or havent

Enhance : 1600AP 148hit and 28crit i love elemental DPS more enhance but i love both

Resto : without enchant and socket i have1500 healing i must enchant my gears ans wepon and make my engin head if i got Gold i can make it so easy atm i need some day for doing it i got 1800-1900 healing and good MP5 with my resto gear but i need gold for so need some day

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)

elingtoo

Back to top Go down

shaman apply Empty Re: shaman apply

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm confused, it says that your elemental set gives you 1.1k spell damage, but your armory inspect shows you at 900, this may be a honest mistake, it may not be, nevertheless, application is unfortunately declined,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Belicus Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:18 am

Inspeced PVE gear and it checks out, subject to a few minor alterations, application accepted for trial,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down