Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest apply

Go down

Holy Priest apply Empty Holy Priest apply

Post  Barraka Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Barraka
- Race: Undead
- Class: Priest
- Armory Link:
- Days Played: 106 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes and 53 seconds (now 54, now 55, now 56...)

2. Your Info
- Name: Mel

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? currently not in a guild.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: Undefiled Message; 3/4 TK, 5/6 SSC, 5/5 MH and 4/9 BT, guild was going really well however lack of signups and non attendees caused the guild to breakdown and disband.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? I saw one of your ads in trade channel, spoke to one of your members and decided to apply. Main goals are to see all content in this game defeat all obstacles/bosses and ofc enjoy myself with a likeminded group of people.

6. What can you offer us? Im a fun loving individual, always willing to help a fellow guildie/friends for that matter, and dedicated to guild progression and development, oh and ofc am a pvp freak (if someone burns me i tend to burn back in Shadow!!!).

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) Yes with no problems

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? SSC; all bosses except Lady Vashj, TK; all bosses except Kael'Thas

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire: N/A
- Arcane: N/A
- Frost: N/A
- Nature:N/A
- Shadow: In process of making full SR set from BT

10. Do you have:
- Mic: yes
- Can you use that mic?: yes
- Ventrilo: yes
- Good Connection: yes
- Good PC: ye baby, recently purchased

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: 19/42/0 Holy, reason I chose this spec is because aoe healing is so important with many endgame instances, also is more productive use of mana esp with circle of healing.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU) WELL I dont mean to brag ( well I do heh Smile) but in majority of pugs/guild raids I always seem to top Healing meters, regardless of other healers gear/spec altho ofc im no slouch with my current healing gear. Also am pot master so will always be ready with consumables and ofc can benefit the guild with this profession.
Look forward to your reply folks

Barraka

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest apply Empty Re: Holy Priest apply

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:42 am

No it's not bragging at all, it's nice to see someone with a little dedication, it goes a long way.
Your gear is good and the exp is suitable for the content we're wanting to focus on, application accepted, /w me in game for invite,
Best Regards,

Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down