Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stignadir the Holy Priest

Go down

Stignadir the Holy Priest Empty Stignadir the Holy Priest

Post  Stignadi Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Stignadir
- Race: Undead Female
- Class: Priest
- Armory Link:
- Days Played: 67.5 (21.5 @ 70)

2. Your Info
- Name: Stian

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?
Currently slacking with some norwegians in Fjord. Feel like raiding more Smile

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:
Outriders on Deathwing server was my first "real" guild. Back in '06 we were farming through MC and Onyxia, before I went AFK for several months early that summer. When I came back to the game last year, TBC was already started. Been in a few guilds since then, couple split up or "died" in activity.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?
Well, you seem like a dedicated gang. Especially about WoTLK. Looking forward to being there from the start, and not getting stuck behind cause of lack of exp. So it will be nice getting to 80 as fast as possible and let the raiding begin!

6. What can you offer us?
healz

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)
First, I like the days set up. Second, cause of my weird working hours I will not be able to attend every raid.
But most of them anyways.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
Pre TBC: ZG, MC, Onyxia.
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, up to Hex Lord in ZA.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Nope
- Can you use that mic?:
- Ventrilo: Yup
- Good Connection: Aye
- Good PC: Yes, got more lag IRL than in game

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:
Holy. Pretty much been holy since I started the game. I chose it because the holy priests looked so cool and divine in their t2 and healing seemed like a nice job to do. And I quickly started to like healing in the instances. Im holy by heart, but I've tried shadow in heroics, Kara, PvP and stuff. Shadow is ok, and I will be ok with going shadow if needed sometime.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
Well I concider myself a friendly player. I like helping out people and chat alot.
I've been playing my priest for a while and I know the class pretty well.
Looking forward to the new expansion, and as I said earlier being there when it starts. Started WoW a while after it was released and had a pause when TBC came.

Can also add that I've played on 2 realms since I started. Started on Deathwing, 1-60 + raiding. Went on a break - came back. Learned that my guild was planning on moving. Played to 70 and joined them in a couple of raids. Just started SSC when they decided to move from Deathwing. I decided not to move with them, but instead move to Magtheridon to join my IRL friends. And here I am still Smile

Feel free to ask any questions or contact me in game.
- Stignadir

cat

Stignadi

Back to top Go down

Stignadir the Holy Priest Empty Re: Stignadir the Holy Priest

Post  Spinbleed Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 am

Greetings,

looks nice Smile contact me ingame.

Application Accepted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Spinbleed