Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapbug - Rogue - Rotflol.

3 posters

Go down

Sapbug - Rogue - Rotflol. Empty Sapbug - Rogue - Rotflol.

Post  Sapbug Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:34 am

Name :
Sam Williams
England - Kent

Char Information

Name :
Sapbug
Class :

Rogue

Spec :
I'm currently Shadowstep-PVP 20/0/41 . However, if I was accepted I would only be this build on weekends. Otherwise you'll be looking at Combat Swords-PVE 20/41/0. This is because Combat Swords is regarded as the spec with the highest DPS output for Rogue's.

Playing time :
42 days, 3 hours, 24 minutes. [Sapbug]
155 days, 9 hours, 12 minutes. [Firebug]

PvE Experence :
Raiding Experience Pre-TBC
Zul'Gurub - Farmed
AQ 20 - Farmed
Molten Core - Farmed
Blackwing Lair - Farmed
AQ 40 - Farmed
Naxxramas - Farmed

Raiding Experience in TBC
Karazhan - Farmed
Gruul's Lair - Farmed
Magtheridon's Lair - Farmed
Zul'Aman - Farmed
TK - Farmed
SSC - Farmed
Hyjal - Farmed
BT - Farmed

Previous Guilds :

I used to play a Human Female Mage named Trixy on Balnazzar-PVP. After relative success PRE-TBC. Clearing all instances (Kel' just before the expansion hit.) I power leveled up with multiple friends in the guild Paparazzi and succeeded to do a lot of content. I was there when Gruul was impossible aswell as Morogrim. When Black Temple and Hyjal was released; my account became compromised by a very advanced remote-access trojan. Having no access to the secret question and answer (like other's I made it up when I was rushing through account creation) I was at a dead end.

Fortunately on another account of mine, I had a level 60 Firebug waiting for me on Magtheridon-PVP. I knew the secret question and answer, and felt secure playing here. I grumpily got to level 70 and started progressing slowly through instances. I never felt like raiding 'hardcore' as it bored me to even think of grinding through instances I had felt the thrill of pre-nerf.

About two months ago, I was offered a spot in The Real Definition. One of the members there did not get on with me. I had known him in real life, but had fell out with him in the past few months. I was happy to put our past behind us and continue raiding; as the core were British. However, he was not and decided to leave the guild. After raiding a few times throughout Tempest Keep; etc. I was kicked from the guild with no warning. I then found out that the ex-member had rejoined promising two other friends of his to join aswell, but on the clause I was kicked. I understood that having three other players would improve progress but was a bit sore from the booting.

Before The Real Definition I had been in a few guilds all on the cusp of defeating Illidan Stormrage, however each one of these guilds felt more like they were playing the game soley for progress and not to have fun.

I then decided to create Slack, to go against the grain of all the bad MH/BT Guild's out there. Sadly we got fucked over by shit members who never showed up, so I quit WoW for a while to concentrate on college, and now I'm back again, to gear my Rogue up before WOTLK, and then blast on through all of WOTLK's content with Cohesive.

About Me :

I've been playing MMORPG's for the past 9 years or so. I've been fairly competitive through out. The first game I had played was called Legend of Mir. Even at the tender age of eight I excelled becoming one of the highest levels and the most renowned PVPer. I then jumped through a few MMORPG's, most of which had a small playerbase of 1000 or so; but each held something quite special. The community was amazing and everyone got along.

I then started playing shooty-shooty games such as Counter Strike. I got into CAL-O with the Pure Pwnage clan, but never really went to any LAN events, as I was just a kid and didn't feel like I fitted in with the angry angst ridden teens.

I then had signed up for World of Warcraft Closed Beta. I had done a few articles for ONRPG detailing a few lesser known MMO's and they gave me a spot to play in the second phase of Closed Beta. I fell in love with the game and the rest is history.

I still enjoy bouts of Team Fortress 2; aswell as Counter Strike: Source.

Armory :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Sapbug

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

[I strayed from the template, but all relevant information is in there.]

Sapbug

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Sapbug - Rogue - Rotflol. Empty Re: Sapbug - Rogue - Rotflol.

Post  Spinbleed Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:02 am

Greetings,

To begin with, I'm really stunned. Great application with great experience and availabilty, this is what we like to see!
Wow, I'm amazed, well done!

I wish I could give you a more brief answer with abit bigger exclamation. But I simply need to go through your gear first (as I'm originally a 7/8 t6 rogue from head to toe, I'm kinda careful of what rogues I decide to accept or not, it's abit of nostalgia combined with what I actually expect of a good player as the role of a rogue, although I like what I see and I'm pretty sure you're a good player).

Btw I remember you from somewhere and for some reason I think I put you on ignore on my last character, but it doesn't really matter, so don't worry.

However, my armory doesn't work at the office I'm sitting at atm, I'll be able to check your gear etc tonight, when I've shuffled my girlfriend away Wink

Anyways, I'll get back to you later tonight, around 21:00ish server time, might get later than that, but hopefully not.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapbug Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:18 am

Thankyou for the fast response. It's always nice to see an experienced Guild Leader. Will be waiting.

Sapbug

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Belicus Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:58 am

Agreed, a very impressive application, if you spot me online before 21.00 /w me and I can perform the gear check if that is more convenient,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinbleed Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Application is Accepted.

Best regards,

Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down