Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Zenjia Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Zenjia
- Race: Troll
- Class: Shaman
- Armory Link: Cant find myself on the armory atm, because I just migrated : /
- Days Played: 34

2. Your Info
- Name: Eirik

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?
I'm currently guildless, because I've just migrated here from Doomhammer.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:
I have been in Avatar on Doomhammer. Done Lurker in SSC. Al'ar and VR in TK and 4 first bosses in ZA.

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?
I want to join you because I want to get further into the 25mans, and get to know players. I'm not really having any goal in WoW, just want to have a good time Wink

6. What can you offer us?
I can offer you good dps, share my knowledge and a happy face waking up in the morning xD

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)
Yes, the raiding times fits me perfect.

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
As I mentioned above, I've done 1 boss in SSC ( Lurker) and 2 bosses in TK (Al'ar and VR) But I learn fast so np.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: No (can get one if really needed)
- Can you use that mic?:
- Ventrilo: Yes
- Good Connection: Yes
- Good PC: Yes

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:
0/47/14. I chosed that spec because it's a nice build for a PvE enhancement shaman.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
Well, as said I live in the cold north, wich "forces" me to go skiing in the winter Razz So I'm a bit more busy in the winter times since I'm skiing active, put ill still be able to join your raids ofc ;=)

Have a nice day! Best regards Zenjia.

Zenjia

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Spinbleed Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:56 am

Greeting Zenjia,

As I said when I talked with you ingame, we have gotten more than enough non-resto shammy applies lately, and we currently don't have any open spots for any other shamans that aren't resto specced.

What I really liked about your application though, was the experience, motivation, dedication and availablity, but atm it's just not enough for us, as we are looking for some speedruns through the instances due to the fact that WOTLK actually is released in about 4 weeks, we simply don't have time to gear anyone up from scratch.

Although we'll save your application and whenver there's an open spot I'll give you a shout, but for not the application is Declinded.

Thank you for your interest and goodluck in finding another guild.

Might see you around in WOTLK as well.

Best regards,

Spinbleed.
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down