Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Tank

2 posters

Go down

Feral Tank Empty Feral Tank

Post  Toon Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:41 am

1. Character Info
- Name: Toon
- Race: Tauren
- Class: Druid
- Armory Link
- Days Played: 66 days

2. Your Info
- Name: rather to be called Toon

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it?
"we give epic to retards", its just a friendly guild gathered to have a guild chat. not doing anything at all
4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:
Open Source/Anurysm both got disbanded. everything up to ROS in BT, bre tbc everything up to 4hm naxx.
5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW?
i want to raid, even tho every single gear will be replaced in a few weeks and encounters will be less challenging its still fun to raid. I play wow for what it stands for, MMORPG. i like raiding, organizing 25 different classes is the most fun part. flawless and clean boss kills always feels better than a late night blow job.
6. What can you offer us?
My mangle Very Happy I can offer you a dedicated and raid loving player who dosent give a damn about gears and love raiding the most and just wants to see bosses dead, i have a priest with 2k healing and 900 spell damage in shadow form aswell. can join raids if you need healers, and a t6 rogue. but mostly i never tanked a serous raid before apart from kara/gruul/maggy so i want to experience tk/ssc tanking as i heared from freinds you going to raid those places before wotlk.
7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)
yes.
8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?
all of them. not on druid tho, did all on rogue and some on priest. since i played all 3 aspects of dps/tank and heal i'm sure i'm capable of handling it.
9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:
i dont have Sad
10. Do you have:
- Mic: yes
- Can you use that mic?: yes
- Ventrilo: yes
- Good Connection: yes
- Good PC: yes
i have a cat too Smile
11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it:
Feral. cuz i dont have any other gears besides i have a healer and a melee dps so i kinda dont want anything apart from tanking.
12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
I have 21-22 HP on tanking gears buffed, DR capped and around 35% dodge. i dont have any gears from 25man just kara and badge items. I suck my rage into TPS as hard as i can push maul hotkey, ofc when mangle is on cd and already spamming lc.

Toon

Back to top Go down

Feral Tank Empty Re: Feral Tank

Post  toon Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 am

dont know why didnt armory link appeared in application

toon

Back to top Go down

Post  Formatted Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Toon

Formatted

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinbleed Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Greetings,

Since we are in deep need of a feral druid, but full on tanks, we had to discuss this abit further.

Anyways, we are in deep need of a feral druid, so you're hired!

Contact me ingame I'll be on either Frap or Mentacore (probably frap playing on Mentacore if it isn't me, a friend of mine)

Application is therefore Accepted.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Gole
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net