Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

huntardi apply ^^

2 posters

Go down

huntardi apply ^^ Empty huntardi apply ^^

Post  Sorkpell Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 am

y0y0y0y, first of all i wan't sto say i toke another Application form i hope you won't be unlucky with that HEHE !!!
My stats as bm are, 2141 ap 28 crit 147 hit rating unbuffed. In raids im using Agility food Major agility pots
^^
* Char Name:Sorkpelle
* Class:Hunter
* Spec and reasoning for choosing it:Im bm 41/20 haven't tryed any other specc tbh. i can play this specc well and i can make good dmg Smile
* Equipment: Please post a link to your update profile form the armory (preferably logged off in your PVE gear)
* State your current resistance gear: Don't have any im gonna get som soon though. Got all mats except Heart of darkness atm.
* What are your char professions ? why did you pick them? HErb and skinning, Easy money and i don't have to waste money for herbs when im gonna get flasks.
* What is your experience in end game content? I've done 3/5 hyjal know tactics for the last 2 bosses in hyjal aswell. Balck temple 7/9 Haven't tryed the 2 first bosses and illidan 50 % so i know some tactics.. i read alot so i know some tactics for swp aswelll.
* How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10 Errm maybe 7 or 8, i can speak english very well and spell. i aint so good to explain things tbh.
* How stable is your internet connection. in addition, how is ventrilo working for you? i got 100 MbiT's internet 1never gets Disconnected and stuff like that.
* Do you have a working Microphone, and can you talk during raids if needed? I don't have Microphone but i think im gonna buy one soon though.
* Previous guilds: Please give u a brief list of the guild u have been in & why you left them. Started with Antihero killed shade of Akama Teron gorefiend Gurtogg, And Illdari council thats when i got my head =)I was with antihero on first kill on Illdari Council. I giot kicked cuz i wasnt the best friend with one of the officers he never gave me raid invite and allways whined on me even when i wasn't doing something wrong ! Bosphorus ; Killed Ros and Mother Shatraz Without shadow ress gear. And killed Illidari Council again, so i have killed him two times. then we started to try illidan We got him to 50 % then the gm started to whine and kick ppl from guild. Then i said some words to him and i think he was a bit suprise of what i said so he kicked me aswell. I joined MoonChild they said they were going to kill illidan this week and what happends 14 members online when we was going to hyjal so Inactive guilds aint something for me.
* Available hours and days to raid:
We raid 5 days a week, 19.00 - 23.00 on Sunday through Thursday . How many raid per week could you attend?I can attend every raid if you need me !
* Do you know someone in the guild ? Nope =/
* What do you expect from us as a guild? have fun kill some new bosses mae some friends ?=
* Describe your view on your role in raids ; My role in raids is to spam my macro steady shot... Whisper me in game for the macro... I'll Misdirect when pp, say so and so on..
* Why do u play WoW? Cuz i am a computer freak and i love the game Smile
* Tell us why should we recruit you?: Tell us anything & everything u think will help persuade us that you would be a great recruit. I am a active hunter that like to play wow. Can allways help ppl out with heroics ZA bear run and so on..
* add a screen shot of your UI in a raid situation
* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules ? YEs i just read them and i tottally agrree
See yaa =) Evil or Very Mad

Sorkpell

Back to top Go down

huntardi apply ^^ Empty Re: huntardi apply ^^

Post  Formatted Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:17 am

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Sorkpelle

http://ave-guild.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=951

Formatted

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

huntardi apply ^^ Empty Re: huntardi apply ^^

Post  Spinbleed Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm

full on huntards

Application is therefore Declined.

thank you for your interest and good luck in finding another guild.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gole
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down