Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scaared, Survival Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Scaared, Survival Hunter Empty Scaared, Survival Hunter

Post  Scaared Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 pm

. Character Info
- Name: Scaared
- Race: Tauren
- Class: Hunter
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Scaared
- Days Played: 20 days exactly

2. Your Info
- Name: Gabriel

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? Genetics. Raid times were late for me to play.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: Just Genetics. Didn't raid, mostly PuG's. I got my experience from there

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? I want to gear up, have fun and experience High-end instances. I want to join because everything including time and dates suite me well enough.

6. What can you offer us? Well, I can help with instances and once the next patch hits WoW, I'll skill up Inscription helping the guild with that profession - Giving members some discounts and stuff.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? Yes, they are perfect due to school

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? In SSC - The Lurker Below, Tidewalker, Fathom-Lord Karathress.

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this). None, atm. But I will get if needed.

10. Do you have:
- Mic: Nope.
- Can you use that mic?: Nope
- Ventrilo: Yes
- Good Connection: Yes, always at around 60 MS.
- Good PC: Yes, soon gonna buy a better one aswell. Can be able to use Mic on it aswell.

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Survival. I find it 'Unique', as not many hunters use it. Most of them go for full on DPS - simple- BM. I find a challenge, quite interesting to be honest. It also has a nice raid buff "Expose Weakness". It's a nice buff for all those physical attacking raid members. Also in the future patch, Survival hunters will also be able to buff the casters, providing them a Mana regen buff.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU). You will find that I am very, very helpful. I help friends a lot. Examples - I give free boosts, free items and even in Outland instance, where I don't need to go but a friend needs me I will go there to help. Also, in WotlK, my DeathKnight will be a tank specc one. I have quite a nice real-life character which shows in WoW sometimes, I like to joke and help mostly. As I already said I like Challenges aswell. I like to have fun and joke around but when it's time to be serious I will be serious. Even though I am 15, I can be 18 mentally - Maturity -

That's all I guess. Thanks for taking your time to view my application.

Scaared

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Scaared, Survival Hunter Empty Re: Scaared, Survival Hunter

Post  Ibook Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Sorry mate full on hunters now,

GL finding another guild /Ibook
Ibook
Ibook
Officer
Officer