Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Olaglig (rogue)

2 posters

Go down

Apply Olaglig (rogue) Empty Apply Olaglig (rogue)

Post  Olaglig Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:15 am

We are considering a good application as a good chance of joining the guild, no matter what gear you have! So if you really want to shine, this is where you should put some effort in!

To make it simple for our applicants, we are raiding:

The times: 19.00-23.00
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday (note that not everyone of these days will be raid days, it totally depends on what officers have decided, since we're more of less like a casual guild, we are not aiming for hardcore raiding, so keep an eye open for the GMOTD (guild message of the day) and you will be updated with 100% fresh information.

Good luck!

1. Character Info
- Name: Olaglig
- Race: Troll
- Class: Rogue
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Olaglig
- Days Played: 18days 2h 31 sec at 70

2. Your Info
- Name: Emil

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? my current guild is LovesU, want to leave cuz joined the guild cuz they where going to raid but it never happens.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds:

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? want to join the guild cuz u where going to start raid instances that i wanna go to upgrade my gear, my goals in wow is to get good gear untill Wotlk

6. What can you offer us? i can offer u a pretty good dps and i am active in raids.

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? yes

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? not done any boss in SSC/TK but i learn fast what to do

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic:
- Can you use that mic?:
- Ventrilo: can download if u use it
- Good Connection: enough
- Good PC: ya enough

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: my spec is sub atm cuz PvPing, when raiding i spec combat.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)

Remember that a good application always have a good chance to be accepted. Totally depends on how well u describe your dedication and motivation within the game as well as how far you are willing to go!

Olaglig

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Apply Olaglig (rogue) Empty Re: Apply Olaglig (rogue)

Post  Spinbleed Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 am

Hello Olaglig, due to that we are unsecure of how many rogues we are currently taking in, I need to discuss this with our officers.

We'll let you know here on the forum whatever conclusion we make.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Gole
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinbleed Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Greetings Olaglig,

Due to that the interest growed so big in playing SSC/TK, we got a HUGE amount of rogues wanting to join with good gear, and at the moment we aren't in need of any more, so I'm sorry, we cannot take in any more.

With that, the conclusion is drawn after speaking to the officers and the application is: Declined.

Thank you for your interest and good luck in finding another guild.

Best regards,

Gole.
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down