Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troll rogue, Cuautli

2 posters

Go down

Troll rogue, Cuautli Empty Troll rogue, Cuautli

Post  cuautli Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:58 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: Cuautli
- Race: troll
- Class: rogue
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Cuautli
- Days Played: 79

2. Your Info
- Name: Hamza

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? I dont have a guild, was paused 'til WOTLK

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: I can realy remember my ex guild..

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? I was waiting WOTLK to come back, but it looks like the game started before the pathc so, I would like to see end game not only WOtLK but in BC as well. With current nerf on raids with a good cordinate you guys can even take down Kil'jaden.

6. What can you offer us? MY experience, hard working and help to Raids with my talent, profession (engeering,enchanting)

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME. Yes
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday)

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK? VR, Alar, Solarian,Lurker,Leo,

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow:

10. Do you have:
- Mic: aye
- Can you use that mic?: can cows moo?
- Ventrilo: ave it
- Good Connection: aye around 200 ms
- Good PC: 2.50 GHz 2Gb ram,

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: Assasion, with WOTLk new pve talent for rogues may changed into assas. Extremely good in trash encounter like in MH or SSc and only rogue can aid raid with %3 crit hit buff.

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU)
I am cute ,manly.

cuautli

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Troll rogue, Cuautli Empty Re: Troll rogue, Cuautli

Post  Belicus Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Another poor application, y'know your armory is showing mostly pvp gear and you may have some really good ove gear, but im just gonna decline the app on the basis that im really bored of wasting my time reading applications that have take people less than 45 seconds to fill in. Application Declined,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down