Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deemer - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Deemer - Mage Empty Deemer - Mage

Post  Deemer Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:24 am

1. CURRENT CHARACTER INFORMATION

- NAME: Deemer
- RACE: Blood Elf
- CLASS: Mage
- ARMORY LINK: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Deemer
- DAYS PLAYED: 33 Days Played but this wasn't my first character, I've played World of Warcraft for 4000+ Hours according to Xfire.

2. PERSONAL INFORMATION

- NAME: Paul Deemer
- COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: United Kingdom, Lancashire/Greater Manchester.

3. RAIDING EXPERIENCE

- CLASSIC: None, didn't raid before TBC.

- THE BURNING CRUSADE: Cleared Karazhan, Cleared all except last boss in SSC, Cleared 3 bosses in TK, Cleared 2 Bosses in ZA

- WOTLK (If applicable): None just started playing again because of WOTLK.

4. LIST THE PREVIOUS GUILDS WHERE YOU BUILT THIS EXPERIENCE

Sorry but I cannot remember Sad been while since I played.

5. LIST ANY OTHER CHARACTERS YOU HAVE/ HAVE PLAYED
- Level 70 Shaman healer - Cleared most SSC, 2 bosses in TK, Kara

- Level 70 Shadow Priest - Cleared all except last boss in SSC, 3 bosses in TK, Kara, 2 bosses in ZA

-

6. RESISTANCE GEAR (If applicable)
- FIRE:
- ARCANE:
- FROST:
- NATURE:
- SHADOW:

7. DO YOU HAVE:
- MIC: Yes and love using it.
- VENTRILO: Yes
- RELIABLE CONNECTION: 24meg down, 2.5meg up.
- GOOD PC: Yes - 4GB RAM , 2.6Ghz AMD Dual Core, ATI4850 but not working atm so using 8600GT 512mb

NOTE- These final 2 sections are vital to your application, so make sure that you take your time with them.

8. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN COHESIVE?
- Because I'm looking for a guild with potential as I've just started playing again and was advised by a player that Cohesive is a really good guild so I'd thought I would attempt to apply for you and see If you'd accept me in your community. And I know that I wont let you don't Smile

9. WHAT YOU CAN OFFER THE GUILD/ ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR APPLICATION

Well... I'm a very dedicated player, I will not bash WoW where it turns me into a complete addict but I manage my time well meaning I'm flexible also as I have a lot of spare time on my hands, I can provide you a promising player with great potential who will try his best in what ever means best to help the guild out by either progressing or just general help. As I'm a casual player I also enjoy helping other players who struggle with things I'm capable of doing so instead of bashing it farming gold I'll spare my time to help other members of the guild in anyway possible if i'm of any use.

I'm also a very experienced gamer and player so I adjust to things very easily and pick things up well as I've played World of Warcraft for 2-3 years now and I know quite a bit about the game and how it works as I also worked in private servers back in the old days Smile when it was 1.2 Patch.

I will also do what's necessary for the guild and I'm not scared farm either. I hope you can give me a chance and let me show you that I'm worthy of being part of the guild...

~ Kindest regards

Paul Deemer.

Deemer

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Deemer - Mage Empty Re: Deemer - Mage

Post  Spinbleed Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 am

Greetings,

Thank you for you application and time typing all relevant information down.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are way too low on gear and undergeared for us at this state. Since WOTLK is soon released and we do not have time to gear anyone up, we are simply gonna deny it.

Thank you for your interest in the guild and goodluck in finding another one.

Application Declined

Best regards,

Spinbleed.
Spinbleed
Spinbleed
Guild Master
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 116
Job/hobbies : ©2007 Cision AB Premium-Group Sweden™
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://fatkids.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down