Cohesive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

owlman the resto shamy

Go down

owlman the resto shamy Empty owlman the resto shamy

Post  owlman Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:18 pm

1. Character Info
- Name: owlman
- Race: tauren
- Class: shaman
- Armory Link:
- Days Played: 72 days

2. Your Info
- Name: sohail

3. What is your current guild and the reasons for leaving it? i'm not in a guiild at the moment...just came back from 9 month retirment and want to get ready for wrath of lick king.i think my last guild was vanquish and as i said i quited gaming about 9 month ago.

4. List your previous guilds with your experience in these guilds: vanquish,higoat,central havoc and some others which i can't really remember... with central havoc cleared SSC/TK and 3 first bosses of mh...with vanquish the...i can say 3/9 bt and 4/5 mh with full ssc/TK

5. Why do you want to join us? What are your goals in WoW? atm just wanna get ready fro wrath and have some fun,returning back to good old days of progress

6. What can you offer us? full dedication,team work and hard work

7. Are you able to meet our raid times explained earlier in the post? (The times: 19.00-23.00 SERVER TIME
The days: Monday-thursday & Sunday) sundays would be a problem cuz i have 10 hours of different classes at university,still i think i can manage that

8. What's your experience like? What bosses have you killed in SSC/TK?full ssc/tk,4/5 mh and 3/9 bt

9. Resistance gear (if u have any ofc, otherwise just skip this).
- Fire:
- Arcane:
- Frost:
- Nature:
- Shadow: 70

10. Do you have:
- Mic: yes
- Can you use that mic?: yes
- Ventrilo: yes
- Good Connection: yes
- Good PC: yes

11. Your talent spec, and why you chose it: i have been resto for a long time and i choose it cuz i think it's more fun and harder to play(i now it's not) watching 25 people in raid and trying to keep them alive is challenging for me so i like it

12. Any extras which boosts your e-peen (additional information, put some effort in here! we want to see good applications which makes us choose YOU) i always dedicate my self to guild and team work,i work hard , before retirment used to have 150 mana pots in bag,weapon oil for 48 hours,flasks for 24 hours...i belive in perfection....gear is not important what is important is having fun in 25 man raids and finding new friends,reading every day to find out more info about wow, tactics and my character and so on...by teh way i used to have 2200 healing but with new spell power system it's 1200 ...(by teh way if u checked my armory link and enhance gear were on try in couple of hours)

owlman

Back to top Go down

owlman the resto shamy Empty Re: owlman the resto shamy

Post  Belicus Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Good app, exp seems good, I have checked the armory and I have you as being in the guild Di Leva recently, the armory only displays your enhance set too.
/w me in game so i can take a quick look at ur resto gear and have a talk about Di Leva,
application accepted pending a gear check,
Regards,
Belicus
Belicus
Belicus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down